Tuesday, April 5, 2022

Like Walking Through The Brick Wall- Personal Story

Like Walking through A Brick Wall



My personal story by Deborah Moon Moen

 There came a time in my 40's that I came to learn how to stand on my own two feet. Suddenly I realized that no one was going to do it for me. 
I knew I was responsible for everything that I was experiencing.
I came to realize the only person that I could change was myself.
No more could I depend on others to make me happy or secure. 


I learned new ways of living and each new response to life was difficult because the old ways had become a habit.

Every time I changed an old pattern of belief or thought, it was like I was having to walk through a brick wall.
Waking up in the morning and getting through my day seemed as hopeless as walking through a brick wall.
But these were only my fearful perceptions.
In time, with practice, I was running free with so much of life before me.


Suddenly, I could not see that brick wall which I had painted in my mind. I saw only endless possibilities. I could see that for every response I made, life responded back to me, in magical ways. 


When my actions and responses supported my well-being,
it was well-being that reflected back to me.
That was the evidence that gave me faith and shifted me into my inherit power to create my own experiences. 


I was empowered beyond my wildest or conscious imaginings and I knew that I would never go back behind that brick wall again.




 

Deborah Moen
Deborah's Little Gems


Thank you visiting Deborah's Little Gems! 
Until next time,
Break Free !



No comments:

My Friend Had Covid

  My Friend Had Covid - Deborahs Little Gems Read :This is not a substitute for medical care or medication. This is a few suggestions for ma...