Friday, September 9, 2011

5 Minute Energy Rountine-Donna Eden

I read Donna Eden's Energy Medicine books and they are packed with information on self care. I do this 5 Minute Energy Routine everyday and I love the energy I feel. It is quick ( 5 minutes) and easy. If you are not familiar with energy work, this may look strange. You can learn from her books, educate yourself and practice. Now watch Donna Eden demonstrate this amazing exercise. This is self-care energy work at it's finest. Donna will show you how to cleanse your lymphatic system, improve your focus and coordination, boost your immune system and keep you energized throughout your day. Through practice you will feel your well-being expand. Practice. Watch video.






Here is another video for 5 minute energy routine by Donna Eden.






Related post: Cross Crawl 4 Energy with Donna Eden




Donna Eden's teachings have helped many people understand the energy anatomy with fun exercises that will energize, relax, balance and boost your immune system.


 I have Donna Eden's Energy Medicine Kit also. It has Energy Medicine Cards, a CD and a DVD. You could have many of her techniques right on hand. I also have her books which have been a valuable research and learning tool.

 

No comments:

My Friend Had Covid

  My Friend Had Covid - Deborahs Little Gems Read :This is not a substitute for medical care or medication. This is a few suggestions for ma...